iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Country Chair Project Management Officer – VIE Contract (W/M)
- Support the Country Chair team in its organization, especially in terms of Committee Meeting management, Country Council Meeting and Business Reviews
- Ensure that the digital transformation is well followed and in line with the strategy
- Provide support on strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution by interacting with senior leadership and departmental heads
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management and initiative implementation
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
- Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders, performing an array of administrative tasks from managing calendars, planning and coordinating corporate meetings as well as scheduling facilities
- Help to define new operational strategies, working with executives on special projects
- Education: Master’s degree in Project Management or other related field
- Experience: min. 2 years of previous experience in Project Management or Consulting
- IT skills: proficiency in MS Office suite
- Languages: fluent English and French
- Soft skills: ability to work cross-functionally; strong team player; ability to manage confidential information and understand relevance and sensitivity; excellent problem-solving skills, analytical and strategic capabilities; ability to deal with ambiguity and work in autonomy with limited guidelines; effective communication and interpersonal skills; ability to cultivate effective relationships and to influence & collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels
- Salaire Non Definis
- Années Experience 2