À propos de l’offre d’emploi
About The Role
The right candidate should be passionate about HR Processes, be data-driven, and should be looking for an opportunity to influence the employee experience by providing value add shared services to the HR team and employees. This role will oversee an HR Operations Specialist as well as have other domestic and international roles with dotted lines to them. The primary purpose of this position is to ensure that systems and processes align with business needs.
Key Responsibilities Included
- Define, monitor, and ensure the delivery of a comprehensive set of performance metrics that are relevant to the HR Shared Service operational model.
- Design and successful delivery of HR transactional processes and reporting, as well as leading the progression of the function and the broadening of the scope of services provided. Includes but not limited to Employee Life Cycle administration. HR Administration, Payroll, Healthcare, Pension Funds, Biometric reports, Overtime management, Canteen Services, and Policy implementation.
- Instills a strong customer-focused mindset within the team to ensure adherence to service agreements and delivery of an exceptional employee experience to employees at all levels.
- Proactively collaborate with COE Leaders, HR Team, and Business Partners to understand the needs, and implement processes and systems to continuously meet and exceed the needs by value-add shared services.
- Analyze HR Operations processes with an eye on efficiency and effectiveness, quality, and data-driven decision making.
- Possess a deep understanding of compliance on employment practices.
- Work closely with key project stakeholders in gathering business requirements, defining scope, and expected deliverables.
- Provide a comprehensive view of the current state to the project team to ensure processes are understood and accounted for in system designs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years of Human Resources experience in an operations role or a role that involves HR systems, handling confidential people data.
- Passionate about the accuracy, consistent process, efficiency, and effective maintenance of people data.
- Ability to handle ambiguity, multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Data-driven mentality with a bias towards thoughtful action.
- Analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving abilities.
- A self-starter who can work independently or collaboratively flexing to the need.
- 2+ years’ SuccessFactors, Sage Payroll experience a plus.
- Addresse Abidjan
- Salaire Non Definis
- Années Experience 5