À propos de l’offre d’emploi
We are pleased to announce the opening of the Customer Experience (CX) Consultant position with the EAME Distribution Services Marketing & Operations Support team.
JOB PURPOSE: As a Customer Experience Consultant at Caterpillar, you will be the subject matter expert responsible to support our dealers develop the capabilities needed to enhance the online and offline customers engagement, throughout the lifecycle of our products, for a superior customer experience. The incumbent will be responsible for driving with our dealers the end to end digital marketing strategy, thus enhancing the Caterpillar customer experience on the online platforms.
You will also work with the dealers to execute the Marketing & Sales Excellence Program (MSEP) requirements and embed Caterpillar customer experience at their dealerships, helping them execute the customer loyalty survey programs, implement Caterpillar standards to ensure consistent customer experience across all EAME territories.
The incumbent will work closely with districts, global CX team, industry segment partners, dealer senior leadership team to drive customer engagement via offline and digital channels and improve dealer Cx performance in support of the Enterprise Services Growth strategy.
- Support dealers develop and grow relationships with the customers focusing on digital marketing online solutions meant to drive enhanced customer engagement and experience.
- Drive a step change with digital marketing channels, helping dealers develop digital marketing capabilities including the digital marketing vision, content development and management
- Work with the dealers to measure and monitor the effectiveness of the websites and promotion channels to ensure the capabilities are well designed and enable good use of data insights
- Support dealers manage content via digital marketing channels with focus on providing value, with the goal to create a superior customer experience
- Help dealers analyze data, develop customer segment action plans based on analysis, identify key loyalty drivers, customer centric metrics.
- Educate dealers on developing the CX Strategy and support them design and implement internal standards to ensure consistent customer experience in all EAME territories.
- Ensure timely support and feedback to DO, industry and dealers on all traditional CX issues highlighted by the MSEP assessment.
- Support Dealers and Districts in developing and executing service recovery process based on transactional survey and complaint management to improve/sustain customer loyalty.
- Identify potential areas of improvement and run action plans that enhance our online and offline customer experience, improve CAT/Dealer transactional processes in ways that complies to customers’ expectation and differentiate us from our competition.
- Collect and share Dealer initiatives and best practices on critical touch points with customers.
Industry /Product/ Digital marketing/ e-commerce/ Dealer Understanding
The incumbent possesses good knowledge of the e-marketing techniques and platforms and tools, product, industry, dealer network, and matrix; having the ability to work with Enterprise business partners and customers to drive improved customer engagement via traditional and new digital marketing channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or another business field
- Demonstrated experience in driving business results through implementation of digital marketing tactics
- Good knowledge of digital marketing channels, online tools and platforms, digital content management, automation and collaboration techniques
- Excellent communication skills needed to communicate the vision and drive the change
- Good leadership skills – ability to influence, build strong relationships, lead change management
- Previous customer experience knowledge/customer facing experience, is a plus
- Strong time management skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English, any other language is a plus.
- Willing to travel as required, up to 50%
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
- Addresse Abidjan
- Salaire Non Definis
- Années Experience 0