GROWING WHAT MATTERS STARTS WITH YOU
Corteva Agriscience™, the world’s first dedicated agriculture start-up, serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what’s right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.
We are looking for a Production Manager.
As Production Manager you will be responsible for strategic management of third party production and seed supply.
Provide leadership, strategic direction and management for team to ensure product supply product supply needs are met.
Provide direction for talent management, development opportunities and coaching for employees.
- Execute contract with third party vendors, track and manage their performance.
- Execute the plans to deliver short- and long-term sales demands for MCS’s seed crops.
- Define and develops opportunities to reduce the cost of seed production from parent seed through customer shipments.
- Sets expectations and establishes a strong safety culture for the team
- Provide direction for talent management, development opportunities and coaching for employees.
North West Africa, Ivory Coast/Nigeria.
To Grow What Matters, You Will Need
- BA or BS (or equivalent) preferably in supply chain, operations, agriculture, or business.
- 5-10 years of Agriculture business, supply chain or operations experience.
- Strong collaboration skills and motivational leadership.
- Provide management experience, process improvement and highly technical or IT skills.
- Strong finance acumen, high level of issues identification, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to influence.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Curious, bold thinkers who want to grow their careers and be part of a winning team.
- Market shaping individuals who want to transform the agriculture industry to meet the world’s growing need for food.
- Collaborators who thrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment.
- Innovators who bring initiative and fresh ideas that drive our business into the future and make us an industry leader.
Growing What Matters Starts With You… What Can We Offer To Help You Grow?
- Challenging work assignments that grow your skills, capabilities and experiences.
- Opportunities for international rotations and relocation that will expand your global view and cultural experience.
- Diverse, inclusive work environment where employees bring their whole selves to work and feel heard, valued and empowered.
- Dedicated and customized resources to help grow your professional skills, industry expertise and personal perspectives.
- Joining us is a natural opportunity to strengthen your professional network through valuable relationships.
- Support the health and well-being of every employee by offering world-class benefits, meaningful work and competitive salary.
- Performance driven culture with a strong focus on speed, efficiency and agility.
- Addresse Abidjan
- Salaire Non Definis
- Années Experience 5