À propos de l’offre d’emploi
About The Role
Under the Leadership of the Managing Director, the Site Manager is responsible for Plan, Make, Deliver, including all manufacturing processes on the site. Within the global Cocoa OSCO strategy linked to the priorities of the region Africa, plan, organize, coordinate, and control all cocoa operations within the site, in order to meet short and long term operational objectives, while complying with customer requirements, rules, laws, and regulations. He is the representative of the Barry Callebaut values and vision in the site collaborating with all departments to succeed in both short and long-term strategies for the region.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Assure a safe, healthy, positive environment via management by example
- Assure top internal and external quality
- Sustainable support for optimizing assets to convert raw materials to finished goods
- Assure an improvement climate to motivate employees to out-perform
- Meet or exceed demands, requirements for customer performance
- Support the Africa supply chain strategy
- Meet or exceed the budget
- Establish operating budgets; monitor the cost and effectiveness of production activities to optimize resources, prioritize spending, and achieve volume, quality, and manufacturing standards.
- Ensure the cost profile is in line with set parameters through guidance in the appropriate placement of processes and systems in order to monitor and control its entire operations effectively and efficiently maximized so as to achieve its financial targets and continue to maintain the confidence of Regional & Exco.
- Responsible for full compliance of quality expectations meeting specifications.
- Assure contingency :
- Set, and monitor the performance of the site against standards and targets in areas such as manufacturing and administration efficiency, cost control (budget process, controlling, measurement, KPI management), legal compliance, and human resource management along with organizational and technical regulations, to assure a standard contingency response in the event of an emergency.
- Develop the team of the site to sustain the local and regional business
- Anticipate risks and implement strategies to improve the reliability of assets, processes, and deliverables
- Implement the OSCO strategy “Go 4 Zero Together”.
- University degree; a master or bachelor degree.
- Typically in Engineering or Food science
- Fluent in English/French Language.
- Good knowledge of OSCO and cocoa bean sourcing.
- Operations tools (Lean, 6Sigma, 5S)
- Maintenance management competencies
- SAP, Maximo, and other standard Barry Callebaut systems
- Process flow and process control basic skills.
As the Site Manager, you need to be visionary, ready to work within the Africa business context, and have:
- Excellent global stakeholder management requirement
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Resilience for implementing cultural change when needed
- Networker internal and external
- Good communicator and listener
- Drive to achieve
- Easy to connect to people and communicate to the shop floor team
- Ability to set direction and inspire
- Flexible in managing matrix organization seeks to use the best use of resources in or outside of his organization
- A strong presence on the shop floor
This Role Offers You
- An opportunity to conduct a complex operation in a dynamic environment
- An Impact on an important part of the cacao volume going to in Europe and the USA.
- Addresse Abidjan
- Salaire Non Definis
- Années Experience 0